WOODHOUSE PRIMARY SCHOOL, Daisy Road, Brighouse, HD6 3SX
Tel: 01484 714750
e-mail: [email protected]
APT&C Scale 3 (£11.21 to £11.42 per hour)
Hours of work: 1.15pm to 7.00pm, Monday to Thursday, 1.15pm to 5.30pm, Friday
27.25 hours per week, 52-week contract
Due to the retirement of the existing postholder we are looking to recruit an afternoon Site Manager to join our friendly and supportive team. The successful applicant will work alongside our existing Site Manager and be responsible for ensuring the school is safe, well maintained and meets health and safety requirements.
The role will include:
- Closing the school premises
- Contributing to the safety and security of the building, including emergency call outs and lettings
- Maintaining and developing the school site
- Undertaking a range of repairs, cleaning and decorating
We can offer:
- A caring, inclusive and dedicated staff team
- A commitment to continued professional development, including full training in all aspects of site management including swimming pool management
- An opportunity to contribute to the continuing development and enhancement of the school site.
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed. If you would like to arrange a visit, please contact the school office to make a suitable appointment.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS from the Disclosure and Barring Service before this appointment is confirmed.
It should be noted that paperwork relating to all applications received will be kept for six months in accordance with the school’s retention schedule.
Completed forms should be returned by 9.00am on Thursday 26th January 2023 to [email protected].
Applications will only be accepted on the official Calderdale application form. Applicants will be expected to provide proof of qualifications.
Personal Spec - Site Manager Job Description - Site Manager Calderdale Application Form